Mark has refined his vision of gender work and social change, and will be launching a new project in the autumn of 2017: One for One. One for One is a project for men that aims to incorporate Mark´s learnings of recent years, and present them in a way that is more accessible to the majority of men. The website will be functioning from October 2017: www.oneforone.men
The First Man is the part of us that is strong,
but can be cut-off.
The Second Man is the part of us that is gentle,
but can be weak.
Words can’t fully describe
the transformation I have experienced in going through the Initiatory Journey. It is fundamentally the most important thing I have done in my life…I finally came out of the darkness and stood up for myself and began reclaiming my power, wisdom and heart. I can now choose to step into life rather than be tossed around by it. I am now proud to be a man.
IT Programme Manager
Initiatory Journey 2009
The Third Man is not just a combination
of the strength of The First Man
and the sensitivity of The Second Man.
but The Third Man also has dignity.
He has dignity because he is
radically committed to himself.
He is ‘in-himself’.
He is following
his own heart’s deepest calling.
Listen to Mark speak about the mens work
We are forming Brotherhoods of The Whole Man.
1. EVOLUTION – These brotherhoods are rooted in a deep understanding of masculine evolution, and how different masculine conditionings continue to move within us.
2. TOGETHER – They’re rooted in a collective – as against an individualistic – perspective. Men aren’t only in brotherhood for their own self-development. They’re there as part of a bigger picture – it is their participation in our collective evolution.
3. HOMECOMING / CLARITY – In these brotherhoods there is a clear vision of The Whole Man, The Authentic Man, and understandings as to how we can come home to ourselves.
There are three areas that we cultivate:
(a) consciousness/presence/spirituality (different men have different vocabularies for this), (b) heart/feeling capacity/emotional maturity, and (c) body/earth/sex/power. The core concept is that The Whole Man is who we truly are, and that we need to loosen up the control our personal and collective conditionings have over us.
4. WOMAN – Perhaps most importantly, our honouring of the masculine is paralleled by our honouring of the feminine – not just within ourselves, but in women. And we accept that collectively women carry the feminine principle more powerfully than we do. So they have a great gift to offer us – if we are self-honouring enough to receive it.
5. COMMUNITY – On a practical level this means that the Brotherhoods and Sisterhoods meet, and mirror each other, and exchange the gifts they have for each other. This creates magical, electric community. And cultures are no more than networks of communities…
6. SOCIAL CHANGE – These Brotherhoods of The Whole Man are part of a vision of social change – not just personal change. They are our participation in the creation of a new culture….
Connect with us…